The ERGOLINE® Light carbon seat and back units are particularly lightweight and ideal for active children and adolescents. The back unit is available either straight or rounded. The seat shell parts are connected with two hinges and allow variable seat angle adjustment.
The two-piece seat upholstery with integrated postural side supports is individually adapted to the patient's needs and is made of cold foam as standard. If medically necessary, soft foam or visco-elastic foam can be used as an option. The breathable, removable and washable upholstery covers made of high-quality material ensure optimum hygiene and long durability.
We offer a variety of accessories to adapt to the respective restriction and the degree of activity of the patient. These include restraining aids, padding and support aids for head, trunk, pelvis, arms, legs and feet.
The ERGOLINE® Light seating aid is suitable for patients who are very active despite physical limitations, who can assume their sitting position independently or with little support and whose movement sequences can be therapeutically encouraged and improved. Causes for the physical limitations can be functional deficits in the interaction of the pelvis and the spine. These can be caused either by a congenital or acquired deformation of the musculoskeletal system (e.g. bony joint structures) or by congenital or acquired insufficiencies of the locomotor system, the pelvis and/or the spine.
- Muscular disorders e.g. muscular dystrophy
- Skeletal deformities and loss of extremities
- Neurological disorders
- Mental disabilities
ERGOLINE® Light seating systems are manufactured individually according to patient measurements and requirements.
- Seating unit in carbon version
- Back unit in carbon version
- Seat angle adjustable via hinges
- Custom-made cold foam base upholstery in the sandwich process for seat and back
- Integrated lateral side supports
- Anti-decubitus covers in fabric, palatexo or synthetic leather design
- Upholstery made of soft or visco-elastic foam
- Water-repellent coating for seat shell
- Integrated seat wedge
- Head rest systems
- Pads and restraints for upper body, pelvis and legs
- Further standardized equipment options can be found on the order form (password protected)
- Individual custom designs on request
ERGOLINE® Light is adapted exactly to the special needs of the patients.
If you have any questions about the technical data and our capabilities, please contact us directly.
The care of severely disabled people is a complex and responsible task. Your interco consultant will be happy to support you in designing an individual seating solution for your customers.
For all our seating systems, we guarantee spare parts availability and readjustment over many years.
If you have any further questions about our seating solutions, please contact us directly.
Registration interco System! Newsletter
Subscribe now to our free Newsletter and always receive the latest information about interco System!